NRSWA – Unit 2 – New Roads and Street Works
NRSWA Unit 2 Signing, Lighting and Guarding teaches delegates how to set out barriers, traffic lights, signs and cones safely.
Candidates will be taught how to:
– Follow safe working practices
– Produce a plan of an intended site showing the position of signs, guarding and traffic signals
– Position, test and operate temporary traffic lights and equipment
– Comply with the restrictions of work
– Conduct the activities safely wearing the appropriate PPE
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a Signing Lighting and Guarding certificate from SQA and will be entered on the Street Works Qualification Register gaining a street works card valid for 5 years.
- Students 0 student
- Max Students6
- Duration1 day
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
0.00 average based on 0 ratings