NRSWA – Unit 10 – New Roads and Street Works
NRSWA Unit 10 Monitoring Signing, Lighting and Guarding is suitable for anyone who wants to be able to supervise others setting up signing, lighting and guarding equipment on the highway.
Candidates will be taught how to:
– Follow safe working practices
– Produce a plan of an intended site showing the position of signs, guarding and traffic signals
– Make formative decisions and recommend remedial action
– Observe an operative positioning, testing and operating temporary traffic lights and equipment
– Record observations and explain reasoning for agreeing or disagreeing.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a Monitoring Signing Lighting and Guarding certificate from SQA and will be entered on the Street Works Qualification Register gaining a street works card valid for 5 years.
- Students 0 student
- Max Students6
- Duration1 day
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
0.00 average based on 0 ratings