NRSWA – Unit 1 – New Roads and Street Works
Cable avoidance training (CAT and Genny training) teaches individuals how to avoid underground cables and pipes whilst excavating roads and pavements.
During this course you will gain knowledge and understanding in:
– The safety and financial reasons for using locators.
– Theory work which covers the benefits of the system and the limitations of the CAT and Genny technology.
– HSE Video – Alive or dead.
– Practical work which includes hands on locating using receiver, transmitter and accessories.
– Application and techniques, general care and maintenance of equipment as well as questions / answers.
- Students 0 student
- Max Students8
- Duration1 day
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
0.00 average based on 0 ratings