CITB – Achieving Behavioural Change (ABC)
If you are required to adopt behavioural change relating to site safety in a construction setting this course is for you.
This course will provide you with an understanding of how attitude, behaviour, communication and worker engagement, at all levels, can help prevent the chances of accidents happening.
During this course you will develop an understanding of:
- The basic legal duties of employers and employees.
- Defining hazards, risks and suitable control measures.
- Listing possible causes of accidents.
- The link between attitude and behaviour.
- The costs of poor safety performance.
- The benefits of good safety performance.
- Putting ABC into practice using the STAARR and TASK card.
- Succesfully completing the course assessment.
- Students 0 student
- Max Students20
- Duration1 day
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
0.00 average based on 0 ratings